Established in 1951
For over 60 years, The Peterson Company has been supplying the pet food manufacturers with ingredients.
Once part of the Kellogg’s, in Battle Creek, Michigan, The Peterson Company found a niche in the growing pet food industry. Our knowledge, confidentiality, and commitment have transformed us into a technical solution provider within the pet food industry.
Today, The Peterson Company is a privately held, WBENC business based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.